$125 Initial evaluation session.
$100 per 45-minute session.
I am registered as an in-network provider for a number of insurance carriers and my services
may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee assistance plan (EAP).
Talk to your benefits department or call the phone number on your insurance card to clearly
understand your coverage. Below is a list of questions that should help you understand your
Please note that insurance companies require submission of a diagnosis and specific clinical
data. If you choose to use insurance or managed care to cover part of the cost of your sessions,
please be aware that I will be required to provide that information. I have no control over the
confidentiality procedures of third parties once clinical information leaves my office. If
absolute privacy of your therapy records is a concern for you, you may prefer to pay for your
sessions and not involve third party payers.
- Does my insurance include mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my health plan cover?
- What is my required co-pay or co-insurance per session?
- Is Mary Elijah an in-network mental health provider?
- How much does my plan cover for an in-network / out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is marital or family therapy covered?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, checks, Visa or MasterCard are acceptable forms for payment. Payment is due in full at
the time of service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24
hours in advance, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee which is outlined in the policy
sheet. Please be respectful of the fact that we need adequate time to rebook the session.
Emergencies that are not under your control will be taken into consideration on a case-by-case